SONET-BULL is an ERASMUS+ KEY ACTION 2 School Education project which proposes to combine modern pedagogical approaches (eLearning and peer learning) with widely used technological means (Internet, social networking, mobiles) in order to provide timely and continuous support to the entire community of stakeholders in dealing with school bullying.
The main objective of SONET-BULL is to design, create, implement and evaluate a training platform that will provide teachers, teacher trainers, and all other stakeholders’ access to accredited training material on school bullying, as well as the means to publish their experiences and to comment and tag the experience of their peers.
Main Activities of SONET-BULL
- Collection of best practices, school bullying literature legislation framework, real life cases
- Definition of skills and competences required to deal with bullying
- Specification of learning outcomes and assessment criteria
- Design of peer learning methodology
- Training of learners in using the methodology and the platform
- Initial education digital content for the scenarios
- Design and implementation of the peer learning a platform
- Pilot testing of the platform and of educational scenarios
SONET-BULL Target groups
- Teachers’ educators and trainers ;
- School principals, counsellors and psychologists;
- Parent associations;
- Regional and local educational authorities;