The DAISSy group of the Hellenic Open University participates in a local interschool network entitled «Melody of … Friendship».
The aim of this Network is to enhance cooperation, exchange of ideas and experiences and fruitful dialogue among teachers and experts in topics about bullying and school violence.
Participants of this network are: the Regional Directorate of Primary and Secondary Education of Western Greece, Hellenic Open University (SONET-BULL project), Observatory of Violence, Directorate of Primary Education of Aetoloakarnania.
The network activities evolve around the following axes:
- emotional learning activities for students
- physical activity of the students and the cultivation of human values
- development of students” communication skills
- bullying and peer mediation
- development of experimental social activities by the students
- link school and life
- cooperation between teachers, parents and students.